Thursday, January 9, 2014

Naked3 Palette


Urban Decay has officially won me over with the release of the naked3 palette. I usually am not someone who spends a ton of money on eye shadow. In fact, before I was introduced to the naked palettes, I wouldn’t spend more than $10 on eye shadow (not that there is anything wrong with that). What do I like the most about the naked palette? The rose gold colors look fabulous on every skin tone that I’ve seen them on. My skin is fair and the colors go great with my hazel eyes. One way to enhance the appearance of the colors is to use an eye primer before you apply them. The palette includes 12 different colors that can be blended together a variety of ways. One of my favorite things is that I can mix different colors to get different looks for everyday.




Cost:
$52 at Sephora

Pros:
Variety of colors, blendable, high quality

Cons:
Some of the shadow tends to fallout on skin when it’s first applied



Go ahead and try it out for yourself. I’d love to hear your review!

No comments:

Post a Comment