Friday, January 3, 2014

Ebates


Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love saving money? I sure do which is why I want to share a website that I discovered a few years ago. It still amazes me how many people don’t know about this website or just do not use it. Ebates is probably one of the greatest websites ever. When you use Ebates, you are literally able to earn free money. It’s super easy to sign up for an account and quick to use every time you are on the Internet.




How do I join?
Join for free simply by giving us your email address.

How does it work?
Shop through Ebates and earn up to 25% cash back at your favorite stores. Stores pay them a fee when you shop through them. Purchases you make at Ebates stores are only credited if you start your shopping session at Ebates.com and click to a store via an Ebates link.

For all the skeptics out there, this really does work. I’ve already received numerous checks just by going to their website before I begin shopping online. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself!




Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment