Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hope In A Jar


As temperatures continue to plummet outside, and I sit inside snuggled up underneath a blanket, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my recent discovery. A moisturizer has come into my life and quite frankly, I’m not sure how my skin survived without it up to this point. Hope In A Jar by Philosophy is my new favorite product that I’ve been raving about to all of my friends. This product hydrates the skin without emitting a strong odor. My skin is usually very sensitive, so it was a relief when I experienced no irritation after using it. Hope in a jar absorbs quickly and a nice bonus is that since I’ve been using the product, I’ve noticed a reduction of acne on my skin.

Where can you purchase this product?
I purchased mine at Sephora. They have two different sizes, so I suggest trying the 0.5 oz jar first to see how you like it.

Price?
0.5 oz jar retails for $15
2 oz jar retails for $40

Go ahead and try it for yourself. I’d love to hear your feedback!





Disclaimer: All opinions are based on my own experiences with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment